Meal Information for Volunteers
Thursday, March 19th:
- Breakfast: Pancakes, potatoes, eggs.
- Dinner: Meatloaf, carrots, salad, potatoes, and brownies.
Friday, March 20th:
- Breakfast: Omelets, chonzo, turkey bacon, biscuits.
- Dinner: Spaghetti casserole, garlic bread, salad, drinks and dessert
Saturday, March 21st:
- Hot Lunch: Cream of potato soup, chicken noodle soup, spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce, garlic bread, salad and cookies.
- Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, rolls, salad and fruit.
Sunday, March 22nd:
- Dinner: Salmon and pea pasta, green beans, bread, apples, strawberries
Monday, March 23rd:
- Dinner: ham, spinanch balls, mashed potatoes, steam broccolli, watermelon, strawberries and pie with ice cream
Tuesday, March 24th:
- Dinner: hamburger and hot dogs
Wednesday, March 25th:
- Breakfast: Egg, sausage and cheese casserole, homemade peacan rolls, donuts, muffins, juice and coffee.
- Dinner: Tossed salad, bean salad, fruit salad, mini eclairs, cookies and mini cheesecake
Thursday, March 26th:
- Breakfast: hashbrowns, ham, chicken sausage, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and cheese, veggie egg casserole, muffins, yogurt and fruit.
- Dinner: breakfast for dinner! bacon, egg & cheese croissants, mixed fruit salad, green salad and belgian waffles drizzled with nutella.
Friday, March 27th:
- Dinner: fruit salad, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans and ice cream
Saturday, March 28th:
- Hot Lunch: Pork chops, chicken, rice, veggies, spring rolls and lemon squares.
- Dinner: Caesar salad, spaghetti and meatballs, bread, strawberries, pound cake & ice cream sundaes
Sunday, March 29th:
- CEP Dinner: ham, vegetable, mac & cheese, potato salad
- Dinner: pot roast, sauteed veggies, croissants and brownie dessert
Tuesday, March 31st:
Current Allergies and Food Restrictions
We have 5 NO PORK, 1 VEGETARIAN, 1 ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS AND SHELLFISH
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Sloppy Joes
- Nacho Bar or Taco Bar
- Baked Potato Bar
- Chili with Fritos and Cheese
- Turkey Dinner
- Beef and/or Chicken Enchiladas
- Sub Sandwich Bar
- Burgers and Dogs on the Grill
- Soup and Homemade Bread
- Pancakes and Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Italian Roast Wraps
- Cheesy Beef and Rice
- Pizza Casserole
- Tammy’s Chicken Pasta Salad
- Chef Salad Bar
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- Oven Baked Chicken
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Beef Roast with Carrots and Potatoes
Make a wrap instead of a sandwich - same concept, new presentation!
Try a variation on Peanut Butter & Jelly (ex. Peanut Butter & Banana, Peanut Butter & Honey, Peanut Butter, Jelly, & Apple, Almond Butter & Jelly, Peanut Butter and Strawberries etc.)
Egg, Tuna, or Chicken Salad - You can put lettuce between the bread and the salad to keep the bread from getting soggy.
Ants on a Log (Celery w/Peanut Butter & Raisins) or change it up with Almond Butter and/or Craisins
Carrots and Hummus
Pretzels (or Pretzel Chips!)
Cheese & Crackers
Mixed Nuts & Dried Fruits
Ways to expand Sack Lunches for a group activity:
- Decorate the bags
- Write notes such as "Have a Great Day!"
- Bake some desserts, such as homemade chocolate chip cookies
- Write all the contents of the bag on the outside