Meal Information for Volunteers
Friday, February 20th:
- Dinner: Chilli and toppings, salad, cheesy garlic bread, bundt cake
Saturday, February 21st:
- Dinner: Hamburgers, hot dogs, beans, macaroni, salad, breawnies apples pie, fruit salad
Sunday, February 22nd:
- Dinner: Pot roast, veggies, croissants, brownies
Monday, February 23rd:
- Dinner: Meatloaf, steamed veggies, spinach balls, mashed potatoes, bread, pumpkin pie w/ice cream
Tuesady, February 24th:
- Dinner: Lasagna, garlic bread, salad, cookies
Wednesday, February 25th:
- Dinner: Pork roast, green beans, rolls, salad, applesauce, baked potatos, assorted desserts
Thursday, February 26th:
- Dinner: spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic bread
Friday, February 27th:
- Dinner: pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans and angel food with fruit.
Saturday, February 28th:
- Lunch: meatball sandwiches, pasta salad, muchroom/veggie soup.
- Dinner: spaghetti with meat sauce, grean beans and garlic bread.
Sunday, March 1st
- CEP Dinner: tijuana torte with rice and beans.
- Dinner: garden salad, rolls, fish fillets, corn casserole, jasmine rice and cranberry sauce.
Monday, March 2nd:
- BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, salad, rolls, pasta (ravioli) with alfredo sauce.
Current Allergies and Food Restrictions
We have 4 NO PORK, 1 VEGETARIAN, 1 ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS AND FISH, 1 ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS AND SHELLFISH
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Sloppy Joes
- Nacho Bar or Taco Bar
- Baked Potato Bar
- Chili with Fritos and Cheese
- Turkey Dinner
- Beef and/or Chicken Enchiladas
- Sub Sandwich Bar
- Burgers and Dogs on the Grill
- Soup and Homemade Bread
- Pancakes and Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Italian Roast Wraps
- Cheesy Beef and Rice
- Pizza Casserole
- Tammy’s Chicken Pasta Salad
- Chef Salad Bar
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Chicken Pasta Alfredo
- Oven Baked Chicken
- Italian Pasta Bake
- Beef Roast with Carrots and Potatoes
Make a wrap instead of a sandwich - same concept, new presentation!
Try a variation on Peanut Butter & Jelly (ex. Peanut Butter & Banana, Peanut Butter & Honey, Peanut Butter, Jelly, & Apple, Almond Butter & Jelly, Peanut Butter and Strawberries etc.)
Egg, Tuna, or Chicken Salad - You can put lettuce between the bread and the salad to keep the bread from getting soggy.
Ants on a Log (Celery w/Peanut Butter & Raisins) or change it up with Almond Butter and/or Craisins
Carrots and Hummus
Pretzels (or Pretzel Chips!)
Cheese & Crackers
Mixed Nuts & Dried Fruits
Ways to expand Sack Lunches for a group activity:
- Decorate the bags
- Write notes such as "Have a Great Day!"
- Bake some desserts, such as homemade chocolate chip cookies
- Write all the contents of the bag on the outside